11.01.2009

'Ello...

A late Happy Samhaine to all... or Happy Halloween to those who aren't pagan. A very Happy Celtic New Year to all... hope this year goes better than the last, wishing everyone as pain free as possible year.
I did mostly nothing for Samhaine, feel sorta sheepish about that but... well had plans, plans feel thru and so goes the story of my life.
I finally got my meds filled... ah the sweet relief, i am totally enjoying it while it lasts... I honestly hate being on pain killers, but they make life so much easier... I am me, if only for a little while... possible ever super me... I can't imagine what life is like being so pain free... and I will never have to.. *pout pout*
I got to hang out with some old 'friends' and can't wait because this week I get to hang out with lots of old friends that I am missing terrible... hopefully the drugs will get me thru without incident... There is going to be theater this coming weekend and Pooh has three soccer games... I am so content...
Who knew that having the ability to clean would make someone soooooo happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment