2.19.2009

Learning to Live...

Learning to live with lupus is something I have been trying to figure out for going on 4years now. Its hard giving up that need for independence. I am a stubborn a**. Anyone who knows me knows that one fact to be true. I hope I can grasp the idea of not being able to do everything my mind tells me I can before it drives me into an early grave. I know that I am going to have to move closer to Pooh, I am thinking Birmingham would be alright. I need to be able to just go see her and not think about the 6hour car ride. Rabbit and Pooh are going to get to see each other now matter what price my body has to pay, I knew that when I made all the decision I made. They get to be sisters!
In other news we might be moving to Millbrook. My step-father lost his job some months ago and they haven't been able to find anything that will support them. My mother has asked that me and DB to move in and help out. My mother has done alot for me and had also given me whatever I have asked for whenever I needed (usually). As my family goes we tend not to turn our backs on each other, we may have our own ideas as to what is best for everyone but we are usually there. There are more opportunities for the types of job that I can work in Montgomery than most anywhere else in Alabama.

1 comment:

  1. the best of luck on your journey. i totally can relate about the job and i hope things turn around for you soon.


    all the the best
    gina

    ReplyDelete