12.22.2008

Holidays SUCK!

My weekend was wonderful. I got to see my girls and see them play together. I have been missing that more than anything. They were both happy and energetic. I got to get out and kick around a ball, play catch, and chase them. They were both surprised at this because it has been a very long time since mommy wasn't too broken to play with them. I was in heaven.
This weekend was fucking hell. The bright side was the girls, the dark side was EVERYTHING else. It seemed to me I couldn't breath without someone yelling at me, or scolding me. I am a grown god-damn adult but every once in a while people get this great idea that I am 12-ish. At some point everyone needs to back off and stop telling me when and what and where and how! Deal with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment