8.03.2011

Sometimes good things happen.

I got a call yesterday. A friend of the family signed us up for a possible hardship scholarship thru a homeschool provider. We got the scholarship! It includes 150dollars in credit for their store and a 500dollar check to spend however we need to. I knew we were going to homeschool no matter what but this just makes life so much easier. It is wonderful to get good news in the middle of all this hard stuff. Thank you Renae.

I go friday to see if there has been any improvment with my PAH> Please Pray.

David went today to Publix. They are currently looking to hire a meat cutter. He put his application in and now we wait.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like great news. with these hard times any little bit helps i will keep you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete