6.05.2011

The sermon at church today was spot on. It was about anger managment. I know I needed it, especially with my upcoming drs appointment. I am not happy with my dr right now, it feels like she doesn't care what I am going thru. It wouldn't upset me so badly if it wasn't affecting my life. I am working on a lot of things but I have to let David and my friends do things I would normally do.
Watching a DVD of my 1st Creative Arts Ministry night service. It went wonderfully! Everyone did a great job and put in tons of energy and effort. I am starting to work on my next service. I have figured out that it is harder to come up with something then I orginally thought. But God is doing the leading on this one. Just got to keep an ear out for what He wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment