4.23.2010

Lawyer

Got some good news today. My appeal will official be filed today. I have hope about this so maybe it will workout. Maybe.

I wanted to go to an event tomorrow, Magic City Art Connection, but if its sunny I will burn and if its raining then we can't go. Guess that means I am staying home. Damn It. I hate feeling up for something and then ending up unable to go because of my SLE.

I am suppose to go out with a friend tonight. We both need to get out. Neither of us have much money to do anything and I can't drink alcohol its going to make the night kinda boring. I can't really find anything to do, maybe we will go get something to eat and sit around talking.

The girls are spending the night at their Nana's. Going to lay down, I am starting to get sick again. Stupid Medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment