3.31.2010

My Family


I have been doing this blog for going on three years, I think. This is my family. The two adorable girls I constantly talk about. The whole reason I even have a blog. I really don't think if I would do this if I just had SLE and was single.
These are the reasons I get up EVER morning and fight this diease. We all have our reasons, these are mine. This isn't my whole "Family." I have a very large support group of people who take care of me and my daughters. I love them all very much and they are very very very special to me. I know how lucky I am to even have one person who is willing to help but to have as many as I do it amazing.
Thank all of you for all the love and support!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you and your family!!! and glad to see you blogging more :) We are all here for you and know how even the little fall, slip or tumble can be so disastrous!! Here to you and hoping you and your family had a great easter!! smooches... gina (http://livingwithraandlupus.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete