7.07.2009

College

I went by Southern Union today, to make sure everything is going as planned. I have been debating if I am going to talk to the Students with Disability councilor. I guess I should but I read over everything I needed to bring with me and one of those things is a letter from my doctor. I currently don't have a doctor, technically. So do I go talk to him anyway to see what else I can do. The accommodations I want aren't very noticeable, like needing to take classes after noon and needing classes that either are on the bottom level or have an elevator. I only plan on spending two semesters at SUSCC. I wouldn't even go if it wasn't for the fact that I did so horrible during my semester at Huntingdon. Auburn won't except me till I take 30 hours at a community college and have a GPA of 3.0. Besides all that it will give me a chance to see if I can handle college life again.

I bought a new bra today. Losing weight means smaller 'girls', right? I went in with the intentions of getting something like a 38c or so, my size meter is off. The 38c was a joke! I walked out with a 38d but maybe should have gone more with a 36dd. While buying a bra I picked up some school supplies for Rabbit. Since I am going to homeschool her this year I am trying to make sure I have everything I need before it gets bought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment